Our Proven Process for Getting your Business Open and Operational
1. Attend Phase I – Start-Up Training
- Within 30 days of executing the Franchise Agreement a 3 Day Training Session is completed.
- The Phase I – Start-Up Training class includes the following areas: Insurance, Legal, Accounting, Financing, Banking, Staffing, Operations, Design & Construction and Marketing.
2. Financing Approval
- The approved site information is sent to lender for financing approval.
- There are several financing options including SBA and conventional loans.
3. Design & Construction Process
- We follow a Design-Bid-Build Development process
- Kids ‘R’ Kids Development Department sends recommendations for the following:
- Architect (Provide Timeline for Architect- PUD)
- Local Engineer to team up with KRK Engineer
- General Contractor & Sub-Contractor
- Bid Process
- KRK Development Department reviews bids and advises, if necessary.
4. Attend Phase II – Operations Training
- 6-8 weeks prior to construction being completed
- Franchisee attends a one (1) week training class at the KRK Franchise Support Center
- Phase II Operations Training consist of Education, Quality Assurance, State Rules and Regulations, Financial Analysis, Marketing, the Enrollment Process, Operating System, Technology, Staff and Supplier training and more.
5. Key Personnel Training
- After the Learning Academy installation is complete and approximately one week prior to opening
- Training consists of Customer Service, Enrollment Process, Sales and Marketing, Curriculum, Operating System, Technology, State Rules and Regulations, Daily Scheduling and much more in an intensive hands-on training program.
6. Marketing Implementation
- Initial local enrollment marketing program to begin
- Website, Facebook, Online Search and other marketing programs start soon after the Franchise Agreement is signed and the site is selected.
7. State Licensing Review
- The initial State Licensing Review is scheduled immediately following the completed installation. KRK staff will be with you during this process and work closely with you to ensure readiness for the State Licensing Review.
8. Learning Academy Opens
- Following the “Key Personnel” training and State Licensing, the Academy opens its’ doors for operations and you begin caring for children
- The first 30 days is an exciting time filled with enrollment marketing, tours and communication with your market.
- Additional staff training takes place as the children are fully engaged with their classroom activities and teachers
- The first 30 days is a time to work through any start-up operational issues, refine the school’s processes and procedures and to refine staffing.
9. Ongoing Training & Support
- The Regional Managers and Consultants will provide ongoing training and support for the franchisee and its staff throughout the course of the franchise term, as new programs are introduced and implemented on an as needed basis.
Let Us Help You Get Started Today!
- Business Experience
- Budget Management
- Understand Financial Statements and Business Performance Measurements
- Knowledge of Sales and Marketing processes, methodology, and techniques
- Technology Literacy- Desktop and Mobile Computer Hardware and Software literacy
- Personnel Management
Love of Children and Love of Education
Our franchisees believe the children come first and the revenue will follow. Providing high quality care and education remain our top priorities.
- $400,000 Liquid Assets/Unencumbered Funds
- $750,000 Net Worth
- Credit Score 680+
- No Short Sales
- No Personal Bankruptcies (in last 7 years)
- Minimum 10% equity to infuse into business
INVEST IN A FRANCHISE DEDICATED TO EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION.
Request for Consideration
This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy a franchise. Franchise offerings are made by the Franchise Disclosure Document only. We will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with applicable pre-sale registration and disclosure requirements in your state.